Thursday, November 9, 2017

Getting better

In many ways. I have to be thankful that I'm able to dive down to the bottom and crawl back out. I spend days in the fog of my own war, but emerge, eventually. Progress has been spotty. Still, I need to fete the gains and integrate those tiny crumbs of insight, rather than indulge the impatience that laps at my mind. Life is a beautiful mystery and revelations are rare. I need to embrace the mystery. I want to worship the mystery and forgive myself for seeking explanation at every turn.

[pictured here: calendar, journal, book - 
You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life,
 and my shitty knitting]

Knitting is meditative. It relaxes my mind. I'm thankful for my beautiful shitty knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An important discovery

Last month at my Toltec Mitote ceremony, our wise and wonderful Rainbow Marifrog shared an observation she'd noted with her shamanic ey...