Monday, December 25, 2017

Making Merry

I'm not feeling the Christmas spirit this year. I'm not one to cast blame and don't want to dwell in negative headspace. However, this year toxic masculinity and patriarchal rule have taken their toll.

What's a girl to do?

Reach out to Mother Earth. Touch her. Breathe her. Send energetic beams down through her layers, along the surface of her beautiful face, out to the edges of her horizons and the pinnacle of her atmosphere.






This last photo reminds me that we need support to grow. When we send out tendrils and latch on to supportive structures we are able to reach our highest potential.

May the new year bring fortification to women and our allies, that our wisdom, intuition, strength and hope will move families, communities, businesses, government and our world toward a healthier more balanced future. 

Thank you for being part of my support structure. 

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, and excellent thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Leslie, thank you for sharing. i can feel the cold air in my lungs and the soft cold snow and the ground too frozen to give beneath my feet :)

    ReplyDelete

An important discovery

Last month at my Toltec Mitote ceremony, our wise and wonderful Rainbow Marifrog shared an observation she'd noted with her shamanic ey...